[ALAC] Fwd: [Soac-infoalert] ICANN 44 Public Forum agenda

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu May 24 22:58:15 UTC 2012

Dear all,

along in the flow of emails received recently, we have been asked again
to provide details of the subjects we would like to discuss in the
Public Forum in Prague. (see below)

Suggestions are welcome. Matt will create a WIKI page shortly.

Cutting off date for your suggestion is Friday 1st June 2012 so that I
can send those to Filiz before the 4 June 2012.

Kind regards,

Olivier