[ALAC] Interesting correspondence

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun May 13 08:23:15 UTC 2012

Thanks for your follow-up Alan.
I am not a fan of digital archery either - and I suspect our community
dislikes it too since it is played automatically for a fee by Pool.Com,
the cherry on the cake being that the NomCom Chair Elect is running
Pool.com.
Something screams "that's wrong" somewhere.

I'll first follow-up with Steve Metalitz. In the meantime, I wonder if
it would be worth drafting a statement that goes further than "yes we
agree".

Kind regards,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD