[ALAC] Interesting correspondence

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat May 12 01:31:18 UTC 2012

Timing is one of the issues. I have been trying to find the date that
the "2nd timestamp" archery was due to start (presuming the original
end of applications) but couldn't does anyone know what the delay was
supposed to be between close of application period and start og the
archery competition?

Alan