[ALAC] ICANN meeting on Fridays/staff demands

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 17:07:54 UTC 2012

Yessir, the At-Large staff is overburdened, not just in SJO but for the
last year or so.  I have publicly commented months before about their
everyday workload and the need for additional resources.

They run the risk of burnout.  And I think we have a duty of care to say
something in favour of relief to the Kurt et. al.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799