[ALAC] board directors pay

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 26 22:00:30 UTC 2012

I ran across an interesting ICANN document from 2010. I will try to dig it up again. It listed payments to board members (prior to this effort for individual remuneration. The smallest number was about $30K, going up to $175K (Dengate-Thrush) and a few even more than that. I agree the board should get paid, and should be reimbursed for expenses, which is what I imagine the case was for the $30K crowd. But some of these people were pulling down a lot of money.