[ALAC] ICANN meeting on Fridays

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:06:31 UTC 2012

I am not sure where they are paid but is usually the practice globally that
if you are a Director, you receive what's called Director's fees or some
kind of emolument etc. I have not checked but you can go to the website
Fouad and look up the Financials and it is usually disclosed.

It is nothing "new" and my view is that any Director of any Board should be
paid/remunerated for work done in directing.

My comments were based on my assumption and happy to be corrected.