[ALAC] When will ALAC make its conflict of interest statement?

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 19 20:51:01 UTC 2012

Avri, as I recall, you weren't in many of the ALAC meetings in Costa Rica. The topic of the statement was brought up early in the week, and several members of the ALAC expressed interest in it, but wanted to see it rewritten for a variety of reasons. It was sent to the ALAC ex com on Thursday. It was discussed all week.

Also, you wrote: "As you are one of the leaders of ALAC..."

Not really. I have no vote or position in ALAC. I'm not on the executive committee. Haven't had for about a year and a half.