[ALAC] ALAC's 10th Anniversary?!

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:04:10 UTC 2012

Thank you, Wolf, for finding out the link. Although the Interim ALAC
members were officially appointed by the Board at the beginning of
2003, the resolution for establishment of ALAC was indeed in 2002. It
reminds me of the early days when 10 colleagues on the Interim ALAC
had "crossed the river by touching the stones." My 9 colleagues, I
hope you all best and wish to keep touch.

Hong