[ALAC] [ALAC-Internal] ALAC in an evolving ICANN.

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 21:55:04 UTC 2012

Dear Jean-Jacques:
Thanks for this note.  I believe there is much wisdom here and a lot of
grist for the mill.  The rationale you provide is incontestable. So I'm
inclined to support both the principles as well as the solution framework.

I suggest that this proposal be discussed at the next ALAC meeting with a
view that some of the thoughts here be adopted in the ALAC Rop WG channel
for further discussion.

Best,
- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels