[ALAC] More proposed motions for the Thursday wrap-up

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 28 09:06:37 UTC 2012

1. Support and submit the re-wording of RAA 3.7.8, as well as supporting the draft text language in the new RAA along with the whois guidance document.

2. Name a public-interest liaison from ALAC to the RAA accreditation agreements, which are currently closed.

3. Agree to collaborate with the registrar community to create a statement requiring the compliance department to resolve the problem of fake domain expiration notices.

4. Name a task force or investigative panel to review the work of the compliance department and produce a report by Toronto recommending an improved way forward.

Thanks

Beau Brendler