[ALAC] Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- New gTLD Batching Announcement

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Jun 8 13:24:03 UTC 2012

Once again, I agree with Evan's points. This gambling habits (incl. manipulations) are childish, and the finance sector is a worst example for how this may devastate and ruin a world economy. If ICANN enters into such goofiness, it can only (further) damage its reputation. And the ITU-takeover lobbyists will get some more arguments that the existing model (ICANN) "is not reliable".

Best,
Wolf

Evan Leibovitch wrote Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:22

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/
mobile +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig