[ALAC] Fwd: [governance] Reply to Milton's blog post

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 19:22:55 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I am extremely sorry for my mistake. I received the letter from
Olivier, and I decided, that it was posted on this list.

I wrote my comments to it as for ALAC members. But it was IGC list(((

For IGC list I was preparing  to raise broader scale of issues. This
was written espesially for ALAC.

Now I just resend my letter to this list. It is extremely important
for me to receive your feed-backs.

Best regards,
Oksana