[ALAC] Fwd: [council] Draft reply to Fadi

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Dec 20 00:00:56 UTC 2012

Of some interest to the ALAC, here is a draft letter to the CEO in
response to his asking for GNSO guidance on the strawman proposal.

Note that this is a letter drafted by one Councillor and has not been
ratified by the Council. If it is actually sent, it could well be
substantially modified.

The GNSO Council meeting overlaps with the ALAC meeting tomorrow, and
I will be joining the ALAC call half-way through. I will report at
that time how this played out.

Alan