[ALAC] .berlin Letter on Batching - Help to protect the Global Public Interest

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:59:35 UTC 2012

Um, so this digital archery business, I looked a the website and I'm not
sure how this affect the price of butter.

So, guidance, please.  Are these fellas saying they have prior/early access
to all the applicant data? And the process for working applicant
evaluations?  If so, on what authority?

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799