[ALAC] .berlin Letter on Batching - Help to protect the Global Public Interest

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Apr 19 13:27:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

I understand the fear, but I have seen no explanation of why this might end up being the case.

Dirk, can you explain why you are so sure this will happen?  Beyond pointing abstractly to "recent activities of domain industry players" I see no argument for why batching would not achieve a distribution that reflects the overall  distribution of applications.

thanks

avri