[ALAC] Fwd: [soac-discussion] Input for Monday/Thursday schedule at ICANN 44

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:56:58 UTC 2012

Yes indeed. This format is preferred and for me, one of the few times that
I truly got significant digestible material.

This is only a slight departure for the review committee meetings which I
also find extremely useful for knowledge generation....and for first
reading 'body language' of the different groupings contending.  Way above
the usual 'dog & pony' shows, IMO.

For topics, certainly Privacy vs WHOIS is a major one.  COI vs.
Volunteerism also right up there, in moment and tricky.

Best,
- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799