[ALAC] Fwd: [soac-discussion] Input for Monday/Thursday schedule at ICANN 44

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 11 13:46:07 UTC 2012

FYI - this signals the return of the SO/AC common public sessions.
As a reminder, these used to take place, until the time slots were used
in ICANN meetings for staff briefings on hot topics such as the new gTLD
process & the applicant guidebook.

For an example of what an SO/AC public meeting is (might I say with
*excellent* moderating from Patrick Sharry), please have a look at:
http://mex.icann.org/node/2612

Please note that these are NOT the topics for the Public Forum.

I am delighted that these are now back on the agenda and I hope that you
will all be able to suggest topics.

In order for us to speak with one voice and to avoid overwhelming Filiz
Yilmaz with conflictual ideas, may I please ask that we suggest topics
internally during the next two weeks, until 25th April & I liaise with
Filiz to send our list by the closing date.

Kind regards,

Olivier