[ALAC] ALAC/At-Large Improvements Project -- important update

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Oct 9 21:35:39 UTC 2011

Hello Evan,

thanks for your kind suggestion. However, I believe that we are not
actually at "phase one" of the At-Large Improvements. The whole process
started with the external review report, a few years ago -- and I am not
sure what phase we are in since I've not tracked exactly what
constitutes a "phase".
"Phase one" would convey the wrong idea that we're actually at the very
beginning of the process when we're actually closer to its conclusion.
IMHO "Milestone" is more neutral.
Warm regards,

Olivier

--