[ALAC] Fwd: [soac-discussion] Form a Focus Group to Provide Feedback on Proposed Public Comment Constructs

Dave Kissoondoyal dave at isoc-mu.org
Sun Jul 3 08:59:59 UTC 2011

Dear Olivier,

I do support Dev's nomination.

Thanks and best regards

Dave Kissoondoyal MBA, ACMI
CE0 - KMPGlobal Ltd

-----Original Message-----
From: alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Olivier MJ
Crepin-Leblond
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 9:41 PM
To: ALAC Working List
Subject: [ALAC] Fwd: [soac-discussion] Form a Focus Group to Provide
Feedback on Proposed Public Comment Constructs

Dear all,

I am in receipt of the following message from Filiz Ilmaz regarding the
formation of a Focus Group.

Dev Anand Teelucksingh has already worked on these problematics in the
past, thanks to his involvement in the At-Large Improvements WT.
His knowledge and experience would be very helpful to the focus group
and I therefore suggest that he be our representative for the ALAC.

If I do not hear of any objections, I'll transmit Dev's name to Filiz
Ilmaz in the middle of next week.

Kind regards,

Olivier