[ALAC] Final ALAC Statement on Preliminary Issue Report on ‘Thick’ Whois

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Tue Dec 27 21:44:39 UTC 2011

Hi Avri

This is one of the issues discussed by the WHOIS Review team.  As to eligibility for use, what was being discussed was:

Eligibility for use of a privacy service: Should it be confined to a
natural non-trading person only or include not-for-profits (e.g.,
women s refuges) and how to define/confine the parameters

So the issue recognised and is being taken seriously

Kind regards

Holly Raiche
h.raiche at internode.on.net