[ALAC] Draft ALAC comment on IRTP-B

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Aug 10 00:30:41 UTC 2011

Thanks for your comments, Alan.
For the record, I have also posted Eric's comments in reply to earlier
comments.

May I urge other ALAC members to please read through the comments; this
is really a potential policy shift and I see opposition to it at the
moment, whilst reconciliation of some of those comments with prior
advice. Before we decide on filing, and therefore before 12:00 UTC on
11th August 2011, we need to establish consensus -- we as in all of
ALAC, not just me.
If no consensus is reached on specific segments, then I suggest filing a
comment only for the segments which we have consensus on.
Warm regards,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html