[ALAC] [At-Large] ANNOUNCEMENT : Results from Round 2 voting for At-Large selected Board Member for seat #15 of ICANN Board

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Mon Nov 29 04:06:04 UTC 2010

Thanks Alan,
Yes indeed.
I hope to still benefit from your advices.

I will come back latter with a more complete message to all of you members
and participants of the At-Large community.
But I would like to thanks Alan and Pierre for sharing this race with me.
And all the people, organizations... who made this election possible.
I learn a lot.
All the best

Sébastien Bachollet
sebastien at bachollet.com