[ALAC] [GTLD-WG] ICANN staff repudiates community call for change on Morality & Public Order

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 16:19:16 UTC 2010

Indeed Michael,  I'm certainly expecting  the next ICANN Meeting in
Cartegena  to be "very interesting indeed" and also trust that we as an
At-Large Community and ALAC  can be called upon to give what support and
'voice to opinion' on a number of issues  I hope and trust will be raised...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)