[ALAC] APRALO Consultation on Board Director Candidates

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 14:59:38 UTC 2010

Dear APRALO Colleagues,

It seems we are overly optimistic about the time we have for regional
consultation. Since ABSdt just re-adjusted the timeline, APRALO's
polling on possible added candidates through joint RALOs' petition
must start immediately. May I ask the staff to set up the online
polling for APRALO over November 2-6, 2010? I strongly encourage all
APRALO members to join the polling, getting your voice heard and
making your independent judgment.

Regards

Hong
Chair of APRALO