[ALAC] Message Sent On Behalf of ICANN 2010 Nominating Committee Chair - ICANN 2011 Nominating Committee Member Selections

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 09:45:12 UTC 2010

Joette, in reply to your email below requesting the ALAC endorsed
appointments for the Regional voting seats  ALAC-1,2,3,4&5, please be
advised of the following announcement made earlier today to ALAC / At-Large
confirming our selections:-

"With 12 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted in the recent vote on ALAC
NomCom Delegate positions we can confirm that the results are quorate.

 ******

NomCom Delegates Election 2010

Would you like to endorse the regional advice and nominate the following
ALAC Delegates to the NomCom for a period starting at the close of the AGM
2010 and ending at the close of the AGM 2011?

Yaovi Atohoun (AFRALO)
Dr. V.C. Vivekanandan (APRALO)
Yrjö Länsipuro (EURALO)
José Ovidio Salgueiro (LACRALO)
Eduardo Diaz (NARALO)

Number of voters: 12 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 80.00

Yes: 12 (100.00%)
No: 0 (0.00%)
Abstain: 0 (0.00%)

This vote was anonymous.

 ****

You may verify the results independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1278QzAcMuMUd7CG8CLapEIJ

When announcing the results of voting, we have been requested by the Chair
to provide a listing of those who have not voted. Accordingly, we can
confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the
balloting:

Hawa Diakite
James Seng
Dr. V.C.Vivekanandan ..."