[ALAC] Modification of statement submitted regarding At-Large Director Bylaws

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 03:47:34 UTC 2010

Hi, a last comment. See the quoted part below, which says "until the
selection process has been completed." I wonder why such a person who is not
chosen by BCEC in the final slate of candidates (rather than voluntarily
withdrawal of the SoI) should be able to "resume" back to participate
discussion or voting. Well if the resumption is okay with everyone, okay go
ahead.

"If such a person submits a Statement of Interest to be
considered as a candidate for Board Seat 15, the person shall not,
following such submission, participate in any discussion of, or vote
by the At-Large Advisory Committee, RALO chairs or any of the
constituent At-Large Advisory Committee sub-committees relating to
the selection of the person to hold Board Seat 15 until the selection
process has been completed."

Hong

--
Dr. Hong Xue