[ALAC] Outcome from ALAC Meeting earlier today re New gTLD Recommendation 6 Cross-Community Working Group => Your response required :-)

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 19:33:28 UTC 2010

Evan  you have been pinged in Skype (I think) re this, but here is the
formal call for your response...

As part of our discussions on *New gTLD Recommendation 6 Cross-Community
Working Group ToR's * in our ALAC Meeting earlier today we endorsed (subject
to a few minor matters  date of report / final vs "a report" as stated in my
note to the discussion list) and we discussed the formal selection of the
ALAC Liaison as per "The ALAC, GAC and GNSO Council must identify at least
one person who will serve as a primary liaison between the Rec6 CWG and
their respective organizations." from those ToR's.  Your name was put
forward as a nomination for this role and has the support of those at the
meeting :-)  So I am now asking you if you would be willing to accept this
role in this Work Group, and I look forward to your (affirmative) reply.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)