[ALAC] [soac-mapo] Revised draft Charter Terms of Reference for your review

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 19:06:37 UTC 2010

Just a quick note that (based on the last version sent by Liz inclusive of
the changes proposed by Avri) ALAC at its meeting earlier today and subject
to a possible change of date  or change to "a report" as opposed to a date
of final report by Sept 13) endorsed the Draft Tor's, and will revisit any
subsequent additions.edits or changes made between this version and any
final, if required for specific additional endorsement / acceptance.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)