[ALAC] [APAC-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: APRALO Vote on Recommended ALAC Delegate to the NomCom

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 02:02:38 UTC 2010

Dear All,

This is to inform you that the APRALO has made its recommendation regarding
its regional representative to the Nomination Committee through a voting by
ALSes. Please see the following announcement. APRALO therefore recommends
that Dr. V.C. Vivekanandan be the regional representative to the Nomination
Committee for the term running from the end of the 2010 AGM to the end of
the 2011 AGM, and wishes ALAC  consider our regional recommendation timely.

Regards

Hong Xue
Chair of APRALO