[ALAC] ALAC Rule of Procedure for Selecting Director

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Sun Aug 22 12:36:06 UTC 2010

Alan,

My personal opinion is that At-Large would be better served by a Liaison,
but that Internet user community is better served by a good voting Board
member.

Hummm, you believe At-Large and Internet user community don’t have the same
interest

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231