[WHOIS-WG] NTIA - Legally Enforceable Code of Conduct on Consumer Privacy

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri Mar 23 14:59:40 UTC 2012

Hi Carlton,

I am absolutely without free time as I arrive back from Costa Rica to clean
up various things at home. But it would be nice -- for the visbility if
nothing else -- to have something sent in.

I would suggest creating a single document, and invite co-signers. As you
and I are of similar minds on this issue, I could easily see myself wanting
to endorse anything you would envision sending as an individual. But I have
very few cycles, and endorsing someone else's words are far easier for me
right now than creating my own parallel personal statement.

If we can't get ALAC (or even WG) endorsement in time, let's see how many
individuals we can get behind a single statement.

- Evan

--
Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada