[NA-Discuss] REMINDER: RESPONSES REQUESTED: An end user perspective: The next gTLD application window

Greg Shatan [NARALO] gregshatanalac at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 17:19:29 UTC 2023

All,

Second request to provide end-user perspectives on the next round of new
gTLDs.  I've created a Google Doc that you can put your thoughts into, or
you can respond to this email if you prefer.  I haven't written anything
yet but I will (particularly if no one else does).

The link to our responsive document is
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1abHgHXAp1cR6x47gkdOjZy2bza3zbb_exW4MS2FUMDA/edit?usp=sharing

The topics are as follows:

   1.

   Experiences from the previous round
   1.

      2.

   RALO expectations and needs from the next round
   1.
      3.

   How should the RALOs prepare for the next round?
   1.

      4.

   Promoting the new round (the end user perspective)
   1.
      5.

   Specific issues in the next round
   1.

      Applicant Support
      1.
         2.

      IDNs/Universal Acceptance
      1.
         3.

      Community applications
      1.
         4.

      Closed Generics
      1.
         5.

      Private Auctions
      1.
         6.

      ALAC Standing to Object
      1.
         7.

      Anything else?
      1.

I know you have opinions!  Please share them.  Thank you!

Greg