[NA-Discuss] [Ext] Re: Volunteers wanted for NARALO UA (Universal Acceptance) Day Program Planning

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Tue Dec 12 22:59:51 UTC 2023

Dear Waqar,

Your interest is noted. Your name has been added to the UA NARALO DRAFT  google doc:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AusLESf2m7jzhRQKOsjM91oU-jtbbTli0MsnfNpPLT4/edit

Thank you very much!

Silvia

From: Waqar Ahmad <waqar.ravian1 at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 4:43 PM
To: Silvia Vivanco <silvia.vivanco at icann.org>, Michelle DeSmyter <michelle.desmyter at icann.org>, Greg Shatan <gregshatanalac at gmail.com>
Cc: "na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, Naela Sarras <naela.sarras at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [NA-Discuss] Volunteers wanted for NARALO UA (Universal Acceptance) Day Program Planning

Hi All,

Hope you are doing great,

I would like to update you that I have shown my interest to volunteer for the UA Day Program Planning position, to Michelle in our online meeting yesterday.

Although, i have no prior experience in this role, but I am keenly interested to join this opprtunity, learn from experienced volunteers, and to bring value with my technical expertise.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Waqar Ahmad