[NA-Discuss] RECORDED / Nomination for Bill Jouris for ALAC NARALO Slot

Yesim Saglam yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Fri Mar 25 10:39:17 UTC 2022

Dear Bill,

Thank you for your e-mail. Your nomination acceptance is recorded.

As the next steps:

  1.  Could you please update your At-Large SOI page<https://community.icann.org/x/lwGbC>.
  2.  Send a brief statement explaining why you are a suitable candidate.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Sağlam

From: NA-Discuss <na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Bill Jouris via NA-Discuss <na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Date: 25 March 2022 Friday 00:55
To: "judith at jhellerstein.com" <judith at jhellerstein.com>, Judith Hellerstein via NA-Discuss <na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] Nomination for Bill Jouris for ALAC NARALO Slot

I am pleased and honored to accept this nomination.

Bill Jouris

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [go.onelink.me]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature__;!!PtGJab4!pisaJOSnoZmKpnf5VlchRqB-juYfgigFtzG5L1Vv3U3eepzyb-emVI8A3EGcEfcHV1tZkUua$>

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 2:07 PM, Judith Hellerstein via NA-Discuss