[NA-Discuss] NARALO Election Timetable

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:01:28 UTC 2022

*Greetings All*
*Here is the summary of the NARALO Election Timetable.   Since we have
multiple candidates for the posted positions we are organizing a  Meet the
Candidates during the week of May 9th to 12th.  Staff will be sending out a
notice on the exact time and date to join the call.  Also the session will
be recorded and shared. *

   - 18 April 2022 -  Announcement of call for nominations and Nominee's
   Statement.* (Except for NARALO that requires a call for nominations 30
   days: 21 March 2022.
   - 18 April – 29 April 2022 - Nomination period (nominations accepted for
   10 working days).
   - 6 May 2022  - Deadline for nomination acceptances
   - 9 May 2021  - 12  May 2022- Calls with the candidates if desired by
   the RALOs.
   - 13 May -  20 May 2022 - Elections (If required, elections will begin
   no later than one week after the deadline for nomination acceptances and
   end no later than two weeks after that deadline).
   - 2022 AGM [ ICANN75] - Newly elected ALAC Members and RALOs Leaders
   shall be seated at the end of the 2022 AGM following the close of the Board
   Meeting on 22 September 2022.

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>