[NA-Discuss] NARALO GA Planning Meetings

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 16:40:36 UTC 2022

Greetings
This is the second call for volunteers to work with the existing and
incoming chairs to plan the  NARALO General Assembly in Hollywood on
October 20-21  during the ARIN meeting.  Please respond if interested in
volunteering.  We have had one meeting with  staff on the planning of the
event and clarification of our separate roles.  Our core responsibility is
the planning of the program and the subsequent expectations.
Thanks

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>