[NA-Discuss] T- Shirt Contest for best design to appear on the NARALO T-Shirts

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Wed May 12 14:08:51 UTC 2021

Hi Glenn,
Thanks so much for this response.  The back of the t-shirt should have the GA theme in multiple languages and the front just has the logo small on top?  Is that correct.

Also it is unlikely that we will have the theme in the next 2 weeks when we need to order and pay for the t-shirts so if we cannot do a theme should we just use the phase we wrote on the mail in cards.  Many Voices, One Internet and then an encouragement to join Naralo?

Best,
Judith

Sent from my iPad
judith at jhellerstein.com