[NA-Discuss] Nomination for NARALO Secretary

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon May 10 20:09:32 UTC 2021

Thanks for the nomination

As per the nomination for Secretariat I like to respond to this call with a
short notice of my intention to run and some relevant background
information

The past two years I have been focused on the  ICANN NOMCOM,  which has
included committee work on NOMCOM Engagement and the Communication working
groups in addition to the review and assessment of all the applications. We
are into the next phase of the NOMCOM process that means Deep Dives into
the background and interviews with assigned candidates.
Since 2012, I have been active in leadership roles at ICANN and a member of
NARALO since 2009.  In the past I have served as the Secretariat and Its
important to note that this has included ATLARGE work in the Outreach and
Engagement Committee, Finance Committee and other activities.  A big
achievement was our work on our  successful  NARALO GA in New Orleans
together with our active involvement with ARIN.
I'm prepared and willing to serve in the capacity of Secretariat and will
work towards building our capacity in the North American region

Thanks

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *