[NA-Discuss] T- Shirt Contest for best design to appear on the NARALO T-Shirts

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Mon May 10 15:41:10 UTC 2021

HI All,

I mentioned to everyone at a past meeting that we are planning to get T-Shirts
for the General Assembly for next year.  We want to hold a contest for the best
design of the T-Shirt.  So please send us your best design ideas of what can go
on the front and back of the T-Shirt. We are now pressed for time as need to
have the design in before the beginning of next month to make sure that they can
be produced before the June 30 2021 deadline.

I look forward to seeing your great designs.  All designs must be in by May 31, 2021

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide