[NA-Discuss] Happening NOW! Flash Pitch Tour of ICANN and At Large (by EURALO)

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 15:00:37 UTC 2021

PLease attend this innovative way of presenting what is going to happen
during the ICANN 71 meeting.

You can register here if you want to participate actively and or want to
participate/hear it in a language other than English.:

https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwodumrpz4oEtPxodrGCj6VDCWupLP9xsct[icann.zoom.us]
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwodumrpz4oEtPxodrGCj6VDCWupLP9xsct__;!!PtGJab4!tHvxTy-T6jd0eusNnGeApxDXwuhv8CRlbtqALqcEV0Y3eomfBkM_D_r0FzmNF9KyMhTtXuxJNg$&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw14LBZrWxunazmbkCebV_e6>

Or just watch it on our NARALO Facebook Group Page (FB) or NARALO YouTube
Channel (YT):

FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/naralo
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChzuz_mvdpYOw5slFEryUDg
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChzuz_mvdpYOw5slFEryUDg>

Let your ALSs members know and make sure you subscribe to our social
channels for future notifications.

-ed