[NA-Discuss] [Ext] Re: NAGS--Found a replacement leader

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Thu Jul 29 09:17:56 UTC 2021

Welcome!

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.InnovatorsNetwork.org<http://www.InnovatorsNetwork.org>
Main: +1 (202) 827-7594
Direct: +1 (202) 420-7483
________________________________
From: NA-Discuss <na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Evin Erdogdu via NA-Discuss <na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 2:05:03 PM
To: Eduardo Diaz <eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com>; Judith Hellerstein <judith at jhellerstein.com>
Cc: Jessica Starkey <js0208a at student.american.edu>; NA Discuss <na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] [Ext] Re: NAGS--Found a replacement leader

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to ICANN At-Large and the NARALO community! In addition to the resources Ed has provided, I encourage you to take the two new At-Large ICANN Learn Courses, "ICANN At-Large: Welcome to Our World<https://atlarge.icann.org/get-involved/at-large-icann-learn-courses-en>", and "ICANN Policy Development: A Guide for At-Large Participants<https://atlarge.icann.org/get-involved/at-large-icann-learn-courses-en>".

I have updated the primary contact/voting rep of NAGS accordingly, and we look forward to your engagement.

Cheers,

Evin Ashley Erdoğdu

Policy Analyst