[NA-Discuss] LAST DAY FOR COMMENTS :: NARALO Outreach and Engagement Plan for FY '22 - Draft version 1.0

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:39:57 UTC 2021

All:

I have finished draft version 1.0 of the NARALO Outreach and Engagement
Plan for fiscal year 2022 (FY '22).

Provide your feedback, comments and edits in the document located in the
following link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MjJ7YN8ywQiNgXM1gIL1OdFbivKCmJ88/view?usp=sharing

Please use “suggesting” when editing so I can see the edits.

The document will be available until Wednesday, July 14, 2021, at 22:00
UTC. After that, I will incorporate your edits, comments, and feedback as
appropriate; and produce and publish a final version 2.0 for approval by
NARALO members.

Gracias.

-ed