[NA-Discuss] More evidence of the decline of "memorable" domains

Nat Cohen ncohen at telepathy.com
Thu Jan 28 17:16:43 UTC 2021

OWG is a new Canadian airline.  Its first commercial flight was last month
from your city of Toronto-

https://www.flightglobal.com/networks/canadas-owg-launches-with-initial-flight-to-cuba/141682.article

OWG.com branding is prominent on the fuselage.  Who sold them the domain
name?  I did.

[image: image.png]