[NA-Discuss] WEBCAST TUE/WED – State of the Net 2021 ‘Internet Policy in Transition’

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Wed Jan 27 15:33:46 UTC 2021

Apologies for the lack of a notice yesterday for Day 1. Hands full! The
stream was indeed hit by the FiOS outage (I'm in Brooklyn on FiOS) but,
while livestream did drop for an hour or more, Periscope, and Twitch, and
to a lesser degree Facebook, recovered within minutes, and Zoom never
faltered. I have restreamed the morning segments. That's why we simulcast!

Note that, rather than open captions, I am posting otter links to a separate
page <https://isoc.live/sotn2021-realtimetext/>, which does need to be
refreshed at the start of each session..

Great line up today.

ISOC Live posted: "On Tuesday - Wednesday January 27 -28 2021 from 11am-6pm
EST (16:00-23:00 UTC) the Internet Education Foundation presents the 2021
State of the Net (SOTN) conference online. SOTN is America's premier
Internet policy conference and this year has the theme "

[image: livestream]On *Tuesday - Wednesday January 27 -28 2021* from *11am-6pm
EST* (16:00-23:00 UTC) the *Internet Education Foundation
<https://www.neted.org/>* presents the *2021 State of the Net* (SOTN)
conference online. SOTN is America's premier Internet policy conference and
this year has the theme '*Internet Policy in Transition*'. Speakers
include *Senator
Amy Klobuchar* (D-MN), *Rep. Anna G. Eshoo* (D-CA), and FCC
Commissioner *Geoffrey
Starks*.

*LIVESTREAM https://livestream.com/internetsociety/sotn2021
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/sotn2021>*