[NA-Discuss] Fwd: ABR Request for VSIG

Peter Knight ptknight at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 19:09:23 UTC 2021

Nice proposal! Please note the apparent error:

We launched on September 7, *2029* with a intake of 100 students followed by
three more intakes for a total of 400 students.

Best regards,

Peter

----
Peter T. Knight, Ph.D.
Founding Member, and Member of the Board, Fernand Braudel Institute of
World Economics www.braudel.org <http://www.braudel.org.br>
Coordinator, Sufficiency4Sustainability Network  *www.
<http://www.sufficiency4sustainability.org/>sufficiency4s
<http://www.sufficiency4sustainability.org/>ustainability.or