[NA-Discuss] FY 22 CROP Strategic Plan

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Apr 29 22:28:48 UTC 2021

*Regarding this section, please note that Telecommunities Canada is a
national organization so some of the gaps noted are filled that way.
Also, do we not have Communautique as an ALS from Quebec. As for
representation from the prairies, we have Adrian Schmidt from Alberta as
an individual member.
*

  * *

    Gaps- Membership Recruitment

        No reps from Southern, and South Western states in the US (ALS
        in 7  states only Massachusetts, California. North Carolina, New
        York, Illinois, Washington,DC and Colorado).

        No representation from Canadian Prairies (ALS  only in  Ontario,
        Quebec, British Columbia, Nova Scotia)

        No Francophone ALS’s outside of ISOC Quebec

        No representation in many of the Western and North Western
        states of the US, only 1 ALS in California

        No Canadian First Nations group (E Manitoba decertified)

        Only one Indigenous US group, Native Public Media (NPM) Seeking
        additional ones.

        Other Cities considering the acquisition of a TLD might be
        interested in forming an ALS

    *

*

Marita