[NA-Discuss] Agenda for our next NARALO monthly meeting on May 11, 2020 @ 19:00 UTC has been posted for your comments.

Pierre-Jean Darres pjdarres at isoc.quebec
Mon May 11 18:34:45 UTC 2020

Hi Eduardo,

as for previous meetings, I have a conflicting work call for this schedule and cannot attend. I wasn’t able to move the time slot for this meeting but have moved from Monday to Tuesday for following ones so I’ll be available for this time slot starting from next call.

Reporting for newsletter: Besides what I sent you, nothing really special. Current newsletter will be out soon. Next call for content will be out on the 20th as planned. I received few notes from people running out of topics to share but we’ll keep the newsletter a monthly occurence and try to include some links not necessarily related to ICANN but still relevant.

Anything else you need from my side, let me know.

PJ