[NA-Discuss] [ALAC] At-Large and COVID-19

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 18:42:39 UTC 2020

Robert :

My immediate family and friends are doing well so far. I hope that this is
also true with yours and the rest of the community too!

With regards to my email: Can you provide a sense for how things could
change from the user perspective and what priorities should be needed to be
revised accordingly?

Thanks,

-ed