[NA-Discuss] CROP Trip to the National Digital Inclusion Conference

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Thu Jan 16 15:57:41 UTC 2020

HI All,

This application to attend the National Digital Inclusion conference and to do
outreach and engagement there for NARALO closes at the end of the month. It is a
great conference, both Glenn, myself and Alfredo have gone and very much enjoyed
it. Although we have done outreach there before they are really not as aware
about ICANN so we are starting from very low knowledge but their goals and
objectives are very much in line with our goals in NARALO

Application can be found here, https://forms.gle/juPX9LUzBKo8dMSc6

It will be in Portland, Oregon on April 7-9, 2020

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide