[NA-Discuss] CALL for volunteers in Capacity Building Working Group

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 20:31:03 UTC 2020

Colleagues:

Please submit topics for Capacity Building Webinars during 2020.

current issues of interest to the community and coordinating with speakers
> and staff on presenting relevant background information to the community.
> As indicated during the call, we could start with a .org/PIR related
> meeting asap. It could be used as a platform to do both: build capacity on
> the issue and form policy related opinions among our members.

 Please send your topics to Joanna Kulesza (joannakulesza at gmail.com) or
myself, Alfredo Calderon (calderon.alfredo at gmail.com).

[image: photo]
*Alfredo Calderon*
eLearning Consultant

calderon.alfredo at gmail.com

http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com | Skype: Alfredo_1212 <#>
| wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon
<http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
<http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52> <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>
<http://www.pinterest.com/acalderon/> <http://www.slideshare.net/acalderon>
<http://klout.com/#/acalderon52> <http://wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
Get your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=get_your_own>